Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Yep, Even More Songs... Like You Readers Don't Like It...

Ladytron – ‘Playgirl’
This song ends three times, and says the word “playgirl” about forty times, and it’s still awesome!


Nino – ‘Amor, Amor’
Ok. I’m throwing a little bit of Mediterranean flavor here. This song is so addictive. Listen closely to the guitar playing - love it, love it, love it!



Zero 7 – ‘Distractions’
You wanna talk about crying when you hear a song? Geez! This one gets me…. big time… and I don’t know why. I don't expect a lot of you to like this song, but I think it's beautiful... but, let's jump into something else, shall we?



Frederick Rousseau – ‘La Fille De Pekin’
This is, hands down, one of my top favorite instrumental tracks. It’s such a sweet, soft, oriental song. Such a pleasure listening to it… takes me to Pekin and back, bringing me closer to my oriental heritage.



Otis Redding – ‘Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay’
No, this oldie it's not a happy song, but it is still one of the most beautiful songs ever sung. He is one of the single greatest artists ever to have graced this world. It’s sad he died just a few days this song was released back in the early 60’s.

No comments: