Wednesday, June 20, 2007

How Did We?!

Can somebody explain to me how we got from this 1950s swimwear model:


To This (1960s):


And then this (1970s):



Following with this (1980s):


Continuing with this in the 1990s (skinny, but at least she has a butt and thighs...)


And finally this in the 2000s:


Holy cow! Was she in a concentration camp?
I don't understand how nowadays guys are attracted to bones, ribs and shoulder blades that could kill anyone. I mean, is this really what you guys consider hot? Or hawt?

Sad, very sad...

2 comments:

Chris said...

Here's the kicker. In a blind 'hug' test. Guys had to rate what felt the best from a range of body types. The hug from the girl with some meat on her bones got the highest score. But on the visual the rack of bones got the highest score. So guys just need to close their eyes.

Unknown said...

Guys have always told me I was hotter when they closed their eyes! Crazy! Gotta check out that article.