Thursday, June 28, 2007

My Birthday In A Month!

Consider yourselves warned! We are exactly one month until my birthday! I still cannot believe I'll be 28 soon…ouch!

Folks, a birthday is a time for evaluation, to cherish old memories and… and to look forward to the future with hope, faith and determination for another wonderful year…

But screw that for now!

What I will get into now is possible birthday presents. The following is a list of things that I would like for my birthday. Please work out among yourselves who's getting what…

• A piece of chocolate cake
I love cake and making wishes. Except the year (I mean twenty eight. TWENTY EIGHT!). Makes me want to hyperventilate…
• (For those who know me personally…) Phone calls, emails, comments and/or a visit to congratulate me and to tell me how awesome I am (even better if you can bring a small serving of Cuban coffee… but don't tell my doctor)
• A pack of diet Coke or Pepsi
• Flowers
• A slice of pizza at Andiamo
• A bottle of Warsteiner. Killian or Bass at the local bar
• Of course, there is one thing that I've been wanting for months, but so far I haven't gotten it. And it is…….. (drum roll please)……. a bowl of Atlanta Bread Company's pumpkin soup.

Now, Why I think I deserve presents? Well, aside from being your awesome friend, I've written a lot of stuff on here, bringing you quality entertainment almost every day, often at the risk of employment status, romantic prospects, and my health. . And you've spent a lot of time reading this website.

So, up until June 2007, I have written 152 articles, meaning that I have written 73,642 words. In other words, a standard size book is about 80,000 words. Therefore, if you've read every article on this site, you've read almost the equivalent of one book. So congratulations! You're officially a reader!

Thank you for reading and continue enjoying The Pompomist. I hope you come by for more…
But that's about it. I'm a simple woman with simple needs…

1 comment:

Michele Boselli said...

ciao, nice blog, visit mine