Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Crazy Busy

Because I’ve been crazy busy at work, and because I’ve been busy socially this week, and because I am in the process of remodeling this website, and because I’ve been training someone at work, and because my eyes are burning right now, I ask for your patience and understanding over the following three days.
This is a warning… lots of stuff going on. That doesn’t mean that I won’t post at all. I am not sure how this will affect posting, but I am starting to hear the “Hey! What’s going on Jamie?! You’re not posting enough! I’m bored!” comments from you readers and they always hurt my feelings. Maybe later, maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, but I promise I’ll take care of you.
If you’re really as bored as you say you are, you can always check my archives.

Love,

Jamie

No comments: