Thursday, May 17, 2007

Announcement

There will be no postings until Saturday evening, so you’re just going to have to find some other way of occupying your time, sorry. I know, I know… it’s not easy.

Why don’t you just pick up a hobby? Like sewing? Or peeling potatoes? Or drinking? Or baking a cake? Or gambling?

Yep. I don’t know what you’re going to do with yourselves either… Maybe you can just tell your boss that you rather stay at your office working overnight for an extra 10 hours and bring a sleeping bag just in case you want to take a quick 3 minute nap?

Maybe you can arrange a party and invite all you friends (and include me, of course, for giving you such a great idea)?

Maybe you can mention The Pompomist to your friends. Tell them about all the fun and laughter we have at this awesome site. Maybe you can do this so the chief Pompomist can get all famous and help make it so that she can walk the red carpet, and then you can say: “OMG! I know that girl!”

You’re going to have to find something, because there is no post until Saturday evening. This site is updated everyday and I need a short, little break. So there.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nooooooo!!! I need my update! My life was meaningless until I discovered the wit & wisdom that is "The Pompomist". Without you Mongo just pawn in game of life. Ok, maybe that quote doesn't apply here, but still...maybe you can write personal e-mails to each of your readers, or call us all & takl to us for like 3 minutes. We need you!!

Anonymous said...

I am really going to miss your posts 'til tomm. Buah!

Anonymous said...

Uff! Those were the longest 48 hours of my life! Don't do that again, chief... not even on your bday, new year's eve, labor day... never.
Very amusing site!