Thursday, May 17, 2007

Oohh, T-shirts!...

My friends and family know well that I am a big t-shirt design lover and collector. I only collect t-shirts that have to do with music, junk food or just a funny message. I have about 20+ t-shirts in my closet… and I wear them all.

The other day I found a superb new music video from one of my favorite electro pop duos: the french band Justice. The track is called D.A.N.C.E. and the video is all about, well… t-shirts. I don't want to write too much about it since its clear as water… this video plus the tees are awesome!... period! Excellent track, wonderfully done video with graphics so colorful, you’ll have to watch it several times. Now my question is... where could I purchase these tees?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see another t-shirt afficiando.

Anonymous said...

Have you heard their song 'We are your friend'? Justice is freakin' great.