Saturday, June 2, 2007

We Interrupt Your Regular Programming For An Important Announcement...


Two months ago today, I posted my very first entry…
I thank all the wonderful people who have visited The Pompomist! Your kind comments, emails and regular visits have made me very happy and have motivated me to continue further.
Two months ago, I jumped in the cold water and let the blog flow transport me wherever it may go...
So far, I have been very happy with the way things went. I would never have thought that it would be such a gratifying experience! Without you readers, this journey would have been impossible.

Once again, thank you for the support and friendliness you have shown!

So let’s continue with the journey, shall we?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2 month bday, Pompomist!

Anonymous said...

it has been a good 2 months. keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Am a new reader here, but still, congrats. You have a fine site.