Tuesday, July 31, 2007

About The New Interpol Album

Interpol might not be very good at choosing a cover for their new album ‘Our Love To Admire’, but for those who are familiar with this wonderful Indie rock band, can clearly notice that they have changed their image. Musically speaking, Interpol hasn’t changed much compared to their previous releases, but they have done a much better job at perfecting their sound and song writing.

Personally, I think Interpol is one of the finest Indie rock bands out there and this new album being the latest addition to my music collection. I believe the strongest song of the album is "Rest My Chemistry" (the song is too new for me to post)… probably one of the best songs I’ve heard from them since their debut album ‘Turn Up The Bright Lights’.



'PDA' - From their debut album 'Turn Up The Bright Lights'

The band does a good job at implementing a few new sounds to their songs without losing their identity. This is not yet my favorite Interpol album, but it certainly has the potential. It is quite a pleasure to hear.
If you like Indie rock, I highly recommend it.





'Slow Hands' - From their second album 'Antics'

For your information, Interpol will be visiting South Florida sometime next month, an event that I will be broadcasting for all of you.

No comments: