Monday, October 1, 2007

Sick At Home

Yes I know… You all have been patiently wondering where the heck I’ve been in the last couple of days. I had my beautiful cousin staying at home over the weekend, which was a lot of fun, but after she left yesterday afternoon I started feeling sick.

So today I am at home, traveling from the bed to the couch with a big headache since last night. This morning I thought I was starting to feel better, traveled to work, but I felt worse as the day progressed. The culprit? I don’t know, I usually don’t suffer from headaches.

Anyhow, I have to get back to lying around and taking a pain reliever. Maybe if I feel better in the next 3 hours, I could write something. I don’t know. But hopefully tomorrow The Pompomist will continue with regular programming…

That’s enough for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie, you didn't look "ill"

Anonymous said...

Hello Jamie how are you? I hope you feel better soon.I missed your blog...oh boy, now I have a lot to read!
Regarding your headache, may be you need to visit the "Eyes Doctor" or perhaps is the stress (pretty sure). Go to any spa and relax (priceless, for everything else is Mastercard).
Take care and I wish the best for you.